$629,000 Recovered for Worker
Our client was working as a “tape and spackle man” on a construction site. He struck his head falling off a scaffold that was found to be improperly secured, in violation of the New York State Labor Laws.
- $950,000 verdict for auto accident . . .
- 5,300,000 for World Trade families . . .
- $300,000 to an EMS worker . . .
- $370,000 to a woman who slipped and fell . . .
- $250,000 to postal worker . . .
- $300,000 for man injured in a car accident . . .
- $875,000 settlement for young man injured . . .
- $775,000 for motorcyclist . . .
- $265,000 for fall in parking lot . . .
- $725,000 motor vehicle collision . . .
- $350,000 against a nursing home . . .
- $385,000 for Arnold Chiari . . .
- $600,000 medical malpractice verdict . . .
- $385,000 for husband and wife . . .
- $950,000 recovered for low back injury . . .
- $212,500 recovered for construction worker . .
- $350,000 for internal injuries . . .
- $350,000 for a young girl attacked by a dog . . .
- $725,000 to construction worker . . .
- $350,000 recovered for hospital neglect . . .
- $300,000 secured for a bicyclist-athlete . . .
- $3,900,000 medical malpractice awarded . . .
- $610,000 verdict for passenger . . .